Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yay For Cooler Weather!

As it is now officially fall, I can finally say goodbye to my shorts and flip flops, and once again begin torturing my poor feet in super high boots. ( Sorry feet, but beauty is pain.) Of course this is a happy occasion for me. Yes, I will miss the summer, the green leaves on the trees, the summer rain, the warmth, but I find summer clothing dreadfully dull. Though I do have an obsession with maxi dresses now, which I will do my best to find ways to wear in this cooler weather.

On a sad note, I was hanging out all my slouchy over-sized sweaters, that I love, that I bought last year, and they are starting to show some wear and tear.Its just a few holes here and there, very small and Un-noticeable, but it makes me sad knowing I can't hold onto my favorite pieces forever. :/ But Oh well, I am going to wear those suckers until all that's left is a pile of thread. Then I can go shopping and buy new ones! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment