Friday, October 14, 2011

Lifetime MURDERED Project Runway..... :(

Okay, so pleassse tell me I am not the only one who believes Project Runway has totally flopped since Lifetime took it over. I mean honestly, Anya, Josh, and Victor? I do like Victor, he actually has this thing called talent, unlike the other two....Anyways....I am rather dissapointed. You would think after last years Gretchen fiasco, the producers would realize that we didn't want it to happen again...but nope...obvuiosly they are living under a rock, or just blatantly ignoring the the fans.
Also, If you get the chance, look up Anya's official bio....google her....seems like someone didn't just learn to sew, but is actually a graduate of Parsons...hmmmm....someones a bit fake, no? Well, Hope you enjoyed my rant. :) In closing, GO VIKTOR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment