Saturday, October 15, 2011

Owl Halloween Costume

Even though I am no longer allowed to go Trick-or-Treating (I'm 19 but can totally pass as a 14 year old but that didn't convince my parents...) I still love being able to dress up and after much consideration and decisions making, I have finally decided on what to be. My favorite animal, an OWL! :) this will be my first time actually making my costume by hand, so i'm exited. I found this adorable little dress on one of my new favorite DIY blogs, A Beautiful Mess, and I'll include the link below. I will post pictures at its completion, so keep checking in!

http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/tricks-treats-lady-bird-owl-costume-diy-by-chelsea.html

Be sure to check out A Beautiful Mess too! Lots of great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment